Apart from working with an awesome team, what other benefits can you expect to receive if you work with us?
- Free tea and coffee
- Basic 1% pension contributions
- 28 days annual leave entitlement as a minimum
- Statutory maternity pay
- Statutory sick pay
How we go that ‘extra mile’
- Attendance bonus – we are extremely thankful to our staff that turn up day in, day out so if you’re one of these people then you will receive an additional day’s leave per quarter if you have full attendance. And to top it off, if you have full attendance for the entire year then you will get another two – yes two, days annual leave which means you can earn an extra six days leave per year along with a cash bonus of £150 for full timers and £75 for part timers.
- NHS pension – as we work with the NHS, they are kind enough to recognise our staff as equals which gives us the benefit of providing you with an NHS pension contribution of 14.38%!
- NHS discounts – when you start with us you will be issued with an NHS email address which means you can sign up to the NHS discounts where you can receive loads of discounts on household services, phone offers and much more!
- Company maternity pay – we know that having a child is such a monumental point in your life and can sometimes affect your finances, therefore we offer additional pay on top of your statutory entitlements depending on your length of service.
- Company sick pay – for any long term sick absence that requires a doctors’ note we will pay you an enhanced pay dependent on your length of service.
- Length of service – as your length of service increases so do your entitlements for annual leave, maternity pay and sick pay meaning the longer you’re with us, the higher your rewards will be!
- Flexible working – we recognise that the standard 9-5 doesn’t always work for everyone, after all we’re not robots, so we try to accommodate flexible working requests as best we can as long as it suits the needs of the service you work for.
- Variety of hours
- Cycle to work
- Eye care contributions – we will contribute towards the cost of lenses and eye tests.
- Opportunities to grow
- Life coaching and professional coaching
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Service year awards – for 10, 20 and 25 years’ service
- Credit union – these are money saving loans to help you save for birthdays, Christmas or anything you fancy.
If you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Our team is growing, like our Facebook and LinkedIn pages and check our website for all the latest vacancies.